FREE for APA Affiliated Chapter Members!
Virtual Fall Study Material Development Sessions:
Saturdays: September 12, 19, 26, October 3, 10, 24 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
CPP and FPC Extended Testing Dates: September 5, 2020 through November 7, 2020
NCPA will be doing something different this fall so that we can give those of you who are interested in sitting for the CPP or FPC exams the opportunity to prepare and test this fall.
- The official NCPA study group will not be held until February 2021.
- We will be meeting virtually to create study group presentation materials for the spring, 2021 study group.
- There will be no fee for participating in the study sessions.
- We will be working through each section of the 2020 Payroll Source textbook and will update/create the PowerPoint presentations.
- Doing so will provide learning opportunities and exam preparation for each attendee.
- For each section of the Payroll Source, we will be performing all necessary calculations you will need to know for the exams.
- There will be a lot of flexibility with the study sessions so attendees will be learning in a relaxed atmosphere.
- NCPA CPP’s and FPC’s are welcome to attend any or all sessions to assist in mentoring attendees and/or to brush up on their payroll skills; however, as this will not be a regular APA approved study group, no RCH credits will be offered.
- The study sessions will be held virtually via Google Hangouts.
Spring 2021 Study Group – Location – (TBD: Sessions will be held virtually and possibly in person sessions):
Suggested dates – Saturdays: February 13, 20, 27 March 6, 13, 20 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
CPP and FPC Testing Dates: To be announced – will likely March and April 2021
New! The American Payroll Association has announced that In-home testing will be available!
- Official NCPA study group.
- Study Guide – 2020 Payroll Source textbook (recommended, not required; prior year texts may be used).
- RCH credits will be offered to all Teachers and Mentors.
- Weekly chapter presentations of material, calculations, training and mentoring.
- Cost: NCPA Members: $125 Non-members: $150
Please email Kirsten Woy, CPP, Study Group Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for either or both the fall and spring sessions. Kirsten welcomes all suggestions, feedback and questions.
Kirsten Woy, CPP
|Certified Payroll Professional